PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spin and Go Freeroll Ticket?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin and Go Freeroll Ticket?

Hi,

Yesterday and today i've seen freerolls which require ticket enrtry to win $1 spin and go. However, they require a "Spin & Go Freeroll" ticket which i'm unsure how you obtain.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Under.

Originally posted by Underage98 View Post
    Hi,

Yesterday and today i've seen freerolls which require ticket enrtry to win $1 spin and go. However, they require a "Spin & Go Freeroll" ticket which i'm unsure how you obtain.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Under.

Hi Underage98,

No idea mate, it's not a PSO promo that I know of.

Did you see a link anywhere to the promo details?

Raiser
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
      Hi Underage98,

No idea mate, it's not a PSO promo that I know of.

Did you see a link anywhere to the promo details?

Raiser
      Hi,

No I just saw the tournament in the tournaments page today and yesterday and it had no info on how to obtain a ticket.

Cheers,
      Under.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen it to - it's only within the last couple weeks that I've seen it, and I can't find anything online about how to get a ticket for it

Comment

Originally posted by Underage98 View Post
          Hi,

Any ideas?

Cheers,
          Under.

There are some freeroll tourneys that are Country specific that allow access to these spin and go ones.

I have participated in one and gained a ticket, They are Country or Region specific so they may not show in your Lobby. plus they don't appear to be at set times at least in my lobby.

But having said that, sometimes the Open Skill League doesn't appear for me.

Hope this helps.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Saw that Spin'n'go freeroll, it WAS definitely country specific, can't recall which ones tho, sorry.
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.