PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerStars 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars 7

I have tried this now for some time and I have had to go back to PS6,
    I have found that the fading out of the players not in the hand on the seven version was effecting my eyes in not a good way, and that after about an hour of play I was having great difficulty in seeing the cards and bets properly.

I understand that version 7 will be compulsory soon and that 6 will be unavailable then, so we will all have to move over or give up.

Is there any way that this feature can be switched off on my computer ?

I know a lot of people will be quite happy with the fading out, but I fear it may be doing some serious damage to my eyesight.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Table Appearance, Table Display, Then uncheck 'Dim players not in the hand'

Comment

Thanks for that I searched everywhere I could think of but couldn't find it.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.