PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To?

Wonder if some one could tell me what i have to do to write a blog? I went to write a blog & a box pops up "u have to be logged in". Which obviously i am or else i would not be asking this apparently dumb question. Help would be much appreciated. While i am at it when i signed in it said i have 1 new message, now i think i clicked on every button possible, but nothing?

Signed
    Frustration
    A.K.A. Minimal computer skillshttps://www.pokerschoolonline.com/forum/images/smilies/smile-big.pnghttps://www.pokerschoolonline.com/forum/images/icons/icon6.png

Hi,
    this link may help you regarding writing a blogg

Regarding messages, On PSO home page on the right hand side is a list including messages, click on the messages word and you will be taken to your message box.

Hope this helps, and good luck at the tables.

Comment

Hello dukeofbc,

It doesn't sound right that you are getting this message if you are sure you are logged-in, it sounds like a technical problem.

Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and include a screenshot of the pop-up if yo can. The Technical Team will look into it for you.

Also, maybe try using a different web browser. Are you using Internet Explorer?

The FireFox web browser works best for PSO stuff.

Cheers,
      Raiser
      Online Poker League
      Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

I thank you both wiltshireman & royal raise85 i will have to do the screen picture & email it off.

Tks from
        Captain Despair

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.