PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Spade twitter registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red Spade twitter registration

    Hey Guys,
    I followed the steps to retweet the red spade open page, however when I went back to the page there was no register block. Can you help?
    Jimmy

  • #2
    Hi jimmy2lip1,

    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! The Share & Win promo is not always available to all account in all locations, but it may also just be a browser issue. I would advise redoing the steps on another browser, firefox and chrome seem to work best with the site.

    Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.



    You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

    Cheers,

    Chris

    Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

    Bracelet Winner

    Comment


    • #3
      sometimes also when you re tweet the box is not there as ticket is given after re tweet,keep checking your tickets.if you try again there should be a box saying already entered.

      Comment


      • #4
        didn't work for me also....must be explorer
        you can however qualify for a $1 I did
        gl in alls
        10 Time Bracelet Winner


        Comment


        • #5
          Red Spade Open reg error

          Originally posted by jimmy2lip1 View Post
          Hey Guys,
          I followed the steps to retweet the red spade open page, however when I went back to the page there was no register block. Can you help?
          Jimmy
          I have exactly the same issue, the steps say to tweet the message and then return to the Red Spade Open Promo page, and click the Register button, but on returning to, or refreshing, the page, there is no Register button, just the original Share and Win option.

          Comment


          • #6
            Red Spade Open reg error

            Originally posted by FlopMyNutz29 View Post
            I have exactly the same issue, the steps say to tweet the message and then return to the Red Spade Open Promo page, and click the Register button, but on returning to, or refreshing, the page, there is no Register button, just the original Share and Win option.
            I've tried the steps in IE, Firefox, and Chrome... they all show that I have already tweeted the message, but none of them show the Register button on the Red Spade Promo page

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FlopMyNutz29 View Post
              I've tried the steps in IE, Firefox, and Chrome... they all show that I have already tweeted the message, but none of them show the Register button on the Red Spade Promo page
              Try clearing your cookies and cache from your Firefox or Chrome web browsers and then try again DO NOT USE IE, it doesn't work Raiser umbup:

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              X Cookies Information

              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.