PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revoked Account!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revoked Account!

what does this mean pokerstars support says"
    Thank you for providing us with the information we have requested. Regrettably, we will not be able to fully reinstate your account until the issues in account 'CPT1978' are resolved due to your association with this player.

I don't know this account really unless its my brother what do I do?

It likely means that the owner of that account owes them money, the owner of the account is either you or someone they can link to you, and until that person pays them back you can't use your current account.

Comment

** thread moved to Support **

Hi
      CashBoss101,

As the school has no access to players' accounts, please contact support@pokerstars.com for assistance in this matter.
      They will be happy to help.

Joss

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Oct 15, 2014, 03:44 PM.
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.