PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boom doesn't work from the PS7 client...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom doesn't work from the PS7 client...

Can't be bother to find my other thread about Tweets or Boom links. Said thanks before on my other thread because I thought it was sorted... Nooo

"
    The address wasn't understood
    Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (iruk) isn't associated with any program

You might need to install other software to open this address.
    "

So what is (iruk) protocol? What other software do I need to have to post a Hand replay link on PokerStars Boom site? To review later?
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Fri Oct 10, 2014, 09:04 AM. Reason: thought problem was sorted on other thread

Hey Weasel, I'm not sure what the problem could be, maybe worth sending an email to PokerStars Support and seeing what they have to say? Has anyone else here in the forum encountered this problem using PS7? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Staying on PS7, where do I find the VIPstore?

Oh, ok, found it.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.