PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog : can't save new blog posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog : can't save new blog posts

Hi support

I'm unable save a new blog post. I can click "create blog" where the blog editor shows, but when I click "submit" it doesn't save it at all. The new post doesn't show up in my blog list.

Also noticed that the blog editor doesn't have the tool bars, it's just a window to type the post and title, nothing else.

Anyone else with the same problems?

It seems to be ok for others Marc, we're getting lots of new blogs created for the blog champioships so it's working for lots of members. What web browser type are you using? Chrome or FireFox work best and DO NOT use IE9 cause it doesn't work very well with a lot of PSO features. Make sure that you have not got the 'private' box ticked at the bottom before you hit submit. If this does not help you please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and give them as much information as possible, the techs will look int it for you Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey raiser.. thanks for that..

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.