PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the WBCOOP still running?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the WBCOOP still running?

Originally posted by manpochui View Post
    hello,

does this promotion replace annual WBCOOP series? are they somehow connected?
    I sure hope not. WBCOOP 2013 gave away $11,500 + SCOOP tickets and bloggers got to play poker. This gives away some FPPs to bloggers for blogging. I spot a big difference.

Originally posted by Profess Awe View Post
    I sure hope not. WBCOOP 2013 gave away $11,500 + SCOOP tickets and bloggers got to play poker. This gives away some FPPs to bloggers for blogging. I spot a big difference.
    yeah there is a slight difference of $10K or so

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
      No, they are not connected. This promotion is run by PokerSchoolOnline for PSO members, it's not a PokerStars promotion. Cheers, Raiser umbup:
      pheeew, i was starting to get nervous. btw does anyone know when/if wbcoop 2014 is gonna hit the streets?

Comment

WBCOOP 2012 and 2013 took place in March of those years.

Check with support to be sure, but seems they may have dropped this event.

Comment

Still appears on the web, has moved around in calendar since 2005 and one year, mebbe 2009, there wasn't one, so I will retain hope for WBCOOP umbup:

Comment

Is the WBCOOP still running? Thread opened for this topic Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.