PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfareeeeeeeee!!!!!!very very unfare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfareeeeeeeee!!!!!!very very unfare

I deposited money in my poker stars account, and received tickets for 100K free rolls, and also had Skill League Qualifier ticket. I still have money and FPP in my account, but all of a sudden I received a notice saying, "real money games are no longer available in my country". My question is, why was I not notified before, and who do I contact to ask my questions??? I am an Australian Citizen born in Bangladesh and I opened my account from Bangladesh, I think, but I still have my AU address. What annoyed me most is I cannot play my 100K Privilege now tonight after I reshed home and turned my pc without even dinner or a shower!!!!! Who do I complain guys??? veera3600

I'd imagine you would need to complain to the government that made the decision to stop Pokerstars trading in Bangladesh, whichever one that is, as Pokerstars don't go out of their way to pull out of markets. To do so would be poor business.

Comment

Hi veera3600!

The best thing that I can tell you to do is to contact support@pokerstars.com.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thats ok if so, but I am not sure why would I receive a notice before I was put into such conditions. Also, I wanted to change my Country and I am not allowed to. Can you please suggest me who would be the right person to talk to? Thanks

Comment

Okk I got it Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.