PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Blog Championship - Q&A Thread Only - NOT FOR ENTRIES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Blog Championship - Q&A Thread Only - NOT FOR ENTRIES

Closed for Entries but you can still vote for who you would like to see win!

Please use this thread ONLY for posting questions about the Poker Blog Championship 2014.

Do not post entries in this thread, they will not be accepted if posted here

Find out how to enter by clicking on the link below:

Good luck!
    Raiser
    Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Oct 15, 2014, 02:45 PM.

hello,

does this promotion replace annual WBCOOP series? are they somehow connected?

Comment

Originally posted by manpochui View Post
      hello, does this promotion replace annual WBCOOP series? are they somehow connected?
      No, they are not connected. This promotion is run by PokerSchoolOnline for PSO members, it's not a PokerStars promotion. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi manpochui, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there! umbup: Joss
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yet another great promotion by PSO! Good idea!
          Time Vault Champion 2013

Comment

Please keep this thread on topic for the PSO Poker Blog Champioship so members can find answers to their questions quickly without having to get confused about questions for WBCOOP which is competely unrelated. If you have questions about WBCOOP please ask them here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-still-running Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Whenever I try to click on the Write a Blog section I get an error occurred 404 message. I also get an acoompaying message saying "In order to be able to display the requested page you have to be registered or logged in at PokerSchoolOnline" Which I am. I get the same message when I try to click on the Blog Section link in the official thread. Any help would be appreciated.
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bpetrov78 View Post
                Whenever I try to click on the Write a Blog section I get an error occurred 404 message. I also get an acoompaying message saying "In order to be able to display the requested page you have to be registered or logged in at PokerSchoolOnline" Which I am. I get the same message when I try to click on the Blog Section link in the official thread. Any help would be appreciated.
                What web browser are you using? Raiser umbup:

Comment

I've tried Chrome and Mozilla.
                  Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

What are the subjects that the blogs need to be about? I read it somewhere but I can't find it now. Thanks a lot

Comment

Had the same Problem. Royalraise85 (op) helped me 2 fix that.

GL!

btw: I would like that promo. But that there are only 2 places "paid" motivates me less. Especially if i think back 2 wbcoop, wcoop-show and other promos.

Don`t understand me wrong, i`d take the 10k fpp immediatly. But i`m used 2 bettter promos, which is why i don`t like the skill leagues at all. They were the reduction of better promos (as at intellipoker) and are imo partly a waste of time.

I know i shouldn`t look back. BUT: When PS purchased ftp they forgot about real rakeback which generated the traffic especially there. And monopolized from there on even the promos at both sites. The cutdown of affiliates like intelli was one thing. Because of that i changed 2 pso. But i still hope 4 better promos.

HOWEVER: GL 2 all.

btw: any sidebets? How many Blogs will compete for the 2 winning places?
                      Last edited by mondenkind; Thu Oct 02, 2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I've tried Chrome and Mozilla.
                        ok, they should work. Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the techs will look into this for you
                        Originally posted by mute07 View Post
                        What are the subjects that the blogs need to be about? I read it somewhere but I can't find it now. Thanks a lot
                        You can write about any poker related topic you like Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

are we limited to 1 entry per person?
                          Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by mcedger View Post
                            are we limited to 1 entry per person?
                            Yep, that's right, one per member Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello again bpetrov78, Before you can write a blog you first need to create your personal blog section here at PSO. To do this go to the home page here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com and click on the '+' sign Then fill in the fields and save. Once you do this you should be able to go to 'Create Post' and start wrtiting your first blog http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/my/posts/manage Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.