PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video diary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video diary

im trying to upload video diarys of tournements I play on my touchscreen laptop. ive started a blog but could find no option to upload videos apart from them being uploaded to youtube. could a pokerschool staff member please email me as I can never find my posts once posted lol

Originally posted by pokaddict420 View Post
    im trying to upload video diarys of tournements I play on my touchscreen laptop. ive started a blog but could find no option to upload videos apart from them being uploaded to youtube. could a pokerschool staff member please email me as I can never find my posts once posted lol
    Hello, You can only upload YouTube videos to the blog section here at PSO, there is no option to do it any other way. It's not possible for us to email you with a reply as the Moderation Team here do not have access to your personal information such as email addresses etc. If you need further assistance and want a reply by email please send your questions to support@pokerschoolonline.com Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

ok so ill have to upload them to youtube first then upload them to my blog from youtube? and am I aloud to record every tourney I play? I want to document everything

Comment

Originally posted by pokaddict420 View Post
        ok so ill have to upload them to youtube first then upload them to my blog from youtube? and am I aloud to record every tourney I play? I want to document everything
        Yes, it's a great idea and a great way to look back at your games, best of luck with it! Raiser umbup:

Comment

thank you, but ive noticed im recording my participation in some tournements for hours and hours, uploading this to you tube also takes an hour lol. but ill upload and link to what I can when I can

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.