PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has the auto top up for uk players started?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has the auto top up for uk players started?

hi guys does anyone know if the auto top up for uk players started yet ? as i do not seem to be topping up and have lost value tonight it is very annoying having to keep topping up i thought this was happening on the 1st of october .
    Last edited by divabrae; Sat Sep 27, 2014, 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling

The changeover has not started yet. October 1st was the initial date it's due although may been delayed until November 1st now, but when it does happen you will be prompted to update the client and will definitely know when it has happened. I suggest you check over your settings for auto top-up and if the problem is still happening perhaps contact support@pokerstars.com.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank Chris

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.