PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all the library (archive) videos go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did all the library (archive) videos go?

I have noticed, since about February 2014, a lot of the live training recordings have not been uploaded to the pso library.

I am not able to attend live session due to work/family commitments and enjoy watching the live trainings in my own time at my own pace.

For the last 2/3 years these have been a great joy to watch and recently there have been reposts of old videos and only some newer ones with very minimal content in them, not like the in-depth reasoning that TheLangolier goes into. All the new ones of his seem to be missing. Is there a reason for this? Is there likely to be any updates to the library soon.

Silkitivity

Hello Arghosarus, Earlier this year we have stopped recording Live Training sessions. If you are looking for older videos on a particular topic or by a particular trainer let us know and we will get a list of videos to you. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Feel your pain,

As I too, can't watch the majority of the training sessions due to family commitments, etc. A great shame.

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.