PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't write blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't write blog

I get the error page whenever I click on write a blog, nothing worked. PSO support is unable to help me giving me baby fixes like try other browser, clear cache, update flash player. Which I already did.

Plz see the screenshot and help me.

Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by adikumar2010 View Post
    PSO support is unable to help me giving me baby fixes
    Hello adikumar2010, The Support Team are currently investigating this case for you. They have contacted the Technical Team on your behalf who will look into this for you. This might take a number of days as the technical team are extremely busy at this time. The Support Team will reply to you when the matter is resolved. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

It's is solved now thanks !
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by adikumar2010 View Post
        It's is solved now thanks !
        Good to hear! How did you get it fixed? Look forward to reading your blogs Raiser umbup:

Comment

Yes I did some random clicking here and there. And I got to the page where we create blogs somehow. It's like when you start hitting the TV remote when it doesn't work but then it starts working and you don't know what was wrong or what did you do to fix it.

My 3 blogs are pending approval I am sure they will be liked.

I wasn't into blogging but last time I missed big bang after 14 months for the first time that made me write blogs this time plus I had some incidents to share also not just greedy for the big bang tickets.

mcedger PSO reg told me he wrote blog and got big bang ticket for september event and told me that I should also do it as blogging is easy. But I was lazy plus I thought I can't write a winning blog as not all the bloggers will get the ticket to big bang only the best blogs will get.

This time the blog came natural from inside. You will know after reading them.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

My blog is pending from long time, can anyone plz approve it or tell me if there is any problem

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blo...-from-the-dead
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi adikumar2010,

I approved all three blogs when you put them up. If you edit any of them, it will return to unapproved status and will need to be reapproved. I have done that now. Please let us know here in the thread that there is one that needs reapproving, as older blogs will drop in the queue.

Good luck at the tables.

Joss
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.