PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch & Match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch & Match

Scratch cards
    Your account is not currently eligible for this promotion.

Why my account is not acceptable and how can I fix it, I want to have a normal account is not part

Thanks for support in future

say something

Comment

Hi tormozkoo,

Not all accounts are eligible for Scratch and Match promotion as follows:

Terms & Conditions
      • Ocassionally an account may not be eligible for this promotion because it requires verification. If you think this is the case please contact support@pokerstars.com who can give you more details.
      • PokerSchoolOnline shall not be responsible if no prize is issued and no compensation will be offered.
      • Other accounts may not be eligible for this promotion. Scratch and Match is limited to the first account associated with PokerStars software installation on a computer or mobile device. No consideration will be considered for subsequent installations.
      • This promotion is still in the beta stage of development and new features and prizes will be added over time.
      • Prizes won cannot be transferred to other accounts or exchanged for other prizes.
      • This promotion is run by PokerSchoolOnline who reserve the right to edit, change, add or remove features of this promotion without prior notice as deemed beneficial to the promotion.

Please see here for more details: http://psta.rs/1rIVSVM

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

sorry i am here to kinda ask the same question too i sent my pic an info off to pokerstars an they say everything i working fine

but my scatch an match is not up an going any reason for that sorry to bug

mouse20

Comment

Hi mouse20, Welcome to the forum. Again, you'll need to email support@pokerschoolonline.com. We can not help you from here in the forum. Please allow 24 hours after sending your email for a reply from the Support Team Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

ty very much see what i can figure out umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.