PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier Skill league Ticket and VPP Level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Skill league Ticket and VPP Level

H! dear Supporters umbup: I got about 26 VPPs after starting this month before premier leagues start and got 32nd rank on AUG premier league Standings but unfortunately and i don't know why my VPP level still shows +0 instead of +20 on here and i dont know why i'm not eligible to participate on premier leagues this month would you please advise Many Best Regards Kian

Hi gheyghag,

A 'Premier Skill League Ticket' will be awarded to the top 800 finishers in the Premier league who have also earned at least 25 VPPs during that month. If you earned your 25 VPPs only during September, then you will not qualify for this month. Please read more on the PokerSchoolOnline Skill Leagues.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

my VPP Level

ty for reply
      What about my level which is shown as +0 right now and i earned around 26 vpps ?
      and would you please tell me which league I'm eligible participate because i cant find myself in any leader board

Many best Regards
      Kian

Comment

Hi gheyghag,

The level displayed in the league is the level you achieved by the end of last month and stays the same until the end of this month. For league purposes it will not change day to day. Check in the cashier to see your current VPP status for this month.

Hope this helps.

Joss
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Many thanks Joss

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.