PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intelli Poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intelli Poker

Does anyone know how to register for Intelli Poker? It says it should be in the poker school dropdown menu in pokerstars but it isn't coming up for me. Does this mean I am not eligible to do this?

Originally posted by dtfairch View Post
    Does anyone know how to register for Intelli Poker? It says it should be in the poker school dropdown menu in pokerstars but it isn't coming up for me. Does this mean I am not eligible to do this?
    Hi, If you are able to post in the forum here means that you are already a member. PokerSchoolOnline is the English speaking IntelliPoker poker school. If you would like to tansfer to another language please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the team would be happy to help you. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Oh okay thankyou I was just interested in completing the quizzes and getting the tickets as a reward haha

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.