PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Promotion - Improve Your Mental Poker Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion - Improve Your Mental Poker Game

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/articles/en/Promo%20600x200/_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Find out how you could win a one-hour private consultation with a qualified Performance Psychologist. If you have any questions about this promotion please ask them in this thread. Cheers, Raiser
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Sep 01, 2014, 01:16 PM.

i love pokers scchool

Comment

is this Psychologist geared towards poker players or does he/she do all performance Psychology ?

Comment

Originally posted by anti5ive View Post
        is this Psychologist geared towards poker players or does he/she do all performance Psychology ?
        Hello,

They cover all performance psychlogy as far as I know but you can contact them direct for info at info@hebiofeedback.co.uk

or by using the contact form on their website here:

http://www.hebiofeedback.co.uk/hebf-...poker-mastery/

Cheers,
        Raiser

Comment

Just one question... How do i win this?

Comment

Hi,
            To win you need to enter, details of this can be found by clicking the blue coloured link which you can find in the first post in this thread.

Hope this helps, and good luck at the tables.

Comment

Thanks to PSO for hosting this promotion. The final hand played itself; the way the table ran out, the chips were always going in. I can't post a screenshot so a shortened hand history is below:

Tournament #957026348, Level XVIII (2000/4000), Hand #122159023588:
              (All players post the ante 400)
              bbz003 (214217 chips) is Button
              NE2win (222549 chips) posts SB 2000
              Blackdot1 (64234 chips) posts BB 4000

bbz003: raises 6000 to 10000
              NE2win: calls 8000
              Blackdot1: raises 53834 to 63834 all-in
              bbz003: raises 138868 to 202702
              NE2win: calls 192702
              *** FLOP *** [8s 9c 3h]
              NE2win: bets 11115
              bbz003: calls 11115 and is all-in
              *** TURN *** [8s 9c 3h] [2h]
              *** RIVER *** [8s 9c 3h 2h] [2d]
              Blackdot1 showed [Kh 8h] and finished in 3rd place with two pair, Eights and Deuces
              bbz003 showed [Jd Js] and finished in 2nd place with two pair, Jacks and Deuces
              NE2win showed [Ah As] and won (both pots) with two pair, Aces and Deuces
              NE2win wins the tournament!
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey NE2win,

Congratulations on your win and let us know how you get on with your online 'BioFeedBack for Poker' consultation!

Raiser

Comment

Thanks to royal & all, making arrangements for a skype session sometime later this month, I'll let you know.
                  4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.