PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDIT button gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT button gone

when i went to get ready to post the 3rd year averages to my
    http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Champions-List page i was logged in but found no edit button.
    Do i have problems or did u change things?
    sleepy

Hi Sleepy,

The ability to edit forum posts was changed to 24 hours back in May. Please have a look at this thread, and here as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Joss
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Fri Aug 29, 2014, 07:49 AM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi HP2,
      Tough month in the "P" HUH ?
      GL Next Month (Y)(Y)
      Thanks for the links to the other threads

OK, I see i can quote the message & get my original html & go on from there
      So, do i need to do the update & use a differten title to avoid having the first update having to be perused by newbies & thinking it's old info ?
      Just letting the old one slide into antiquity... or
      Can you delete the old post so i can post with the same title ?
      Uggg

After thinking on this i guess it's just best to do a new topic & forget the continuity

sleepy
      Last edited by sleepyolman; Sat Aug 30, 2014, 03:15 AM.

Comment

If you start another thread, you will need to pick a new title, as the original one won't be deleted.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

OK, Thanks for the 'help'.
          S

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.