PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its a charity thing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a charity thing.

I was wondering if there were any chariy's that are supported by pokerstars, im looking for a charity I can send a % of my winnings to via the transfer funds system on stars, is there such a thing?

Originally posted by sparkes25 View Post
    I was wondering if there were any chariy's that are supported by pokerstars, im looking for a charity I can send a % of my winnings to via the transfer funds system on stars, is there such a thing?
    Hi, Contact PokerStars directly by emailing support@pokerstars.com Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ok thanks............... ....

Comment

Not bad, only took when a week to come out with this one.

Poker and Charity: Use Your PokerStars Frequent Player Points for a Good Cause.

There is a 99%chance it had nothing to do with me but im still going to take all the credit

Comment

Yeh I read about that on the PokerStars Blog the other day and think it's a great idea. Just the two charities atm but a great start and hopefully Stars players donations will make a great difference.

Link to the blog here if anyone interested.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.