PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chromestar Can't access Advanced Tournament Analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chromestar Can't access Advanced Tournament Analysis

I've been Chromestar for several weeks now and still can't post in any of the advanced forums. Is it necessary to post here when my status changes??
    Bracelet Winner

It shouldn't be. You've paid the ~$10 so you should automatically be allowed to post. I was when I got to Chromestar again earlier this month.

Comment

Hi joy,

Your status in the forum should be updated within a day or two of you reaching Chromestar but clearly there's been an error if you reached it weeks ago. If you email support@pokerschoolonline.com they'll get it fixed for you.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good idea Chris, but it didn't help. I got a long email advising me about the need to achieve 150 VPPs in order to access training videos. I've sent another email, maybe this time I'll get a reply from someone who understands English and knows how the PSO forum works. This has been a whole lot of bother just to reply to a forum post, seems like it's not worth the trouble.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi joy7108, I will contact Support on your behalf and see what I an find out. I'll post back here when I have more info Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Joy, Please try again to see if you have any eh, joy! If not try again in 24 hours Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

After a 2 day wait for a response to my first email, I received this response to my second email:

Hello Joy,

Greetings from PSO.

We have forwarded your email to our Technical Team. Your case will be reviewed and you will be contacted with information as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind that our technical support is limited and response times may be significantly longer than usual.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Bjorn
              PokerSchoolOnline Support Team

Maybe someday...
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Joy, It should be fixed already, see my post above Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.