PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars donwgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars donwgrade

Hi, Recently updated the pokerstars client software (7th August 2014); however, my HM2 HUD now doesn't work on the zoom tables. I have been told that a temporary fix would be to downgrade until HM2 releases a fix to get the HUD working again. How do I go about doing this? Cheers, Matt umbup:

There is a thread on 2+2, commercial software board, for HEM issues, they have a link to the previous software there.

Comment

Cheers Bhoy,

I reverted back to pokerstars 6, but for some reason that did not work.

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

My informed guess. In the new version of the software you can choose whether you use 6 or 7. If you want your HUD to work with zoom, then you need to revert back to the previous version of the software that had 6 only. I'm assuming a link to download is in the thread bhoy mentions. You would then need to make sure you are not updating each time the software loads.

Comment

Apparently they are now forcing the upgrade so if if you downgrade it won't stick.

You'll get the red box of death again and you will have to upgrade. It's annoying when they do this but I would just play HUDless or switch temporarily to regular tables if you have to use the HUD.

Comment

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...ostcount=41217

See this link for a link to HEM Zoom HUD fix. Not sure if we can link directly to HEM forums here.

It doesnt appear to work for everyone but I have tested it for myself and it works perfectly.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.