PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MyStats - Are these a combination of stats from all the Skill Leagues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyStats - Are these a combination of stats from all the Skill Leagues?

So I am playing the Premier Skill League this month - times don't suit me great so I also play some Open Skill League tourneys.

Trying to improve my Shooter strategy for the Stats leaderboards for next time I am in OSL (next month probably) - of course I don't score the leaderboards this month as they only count if you are scoring in the OSL not the Premier League.

BUT

I wanted to see what my Shooter Factor and Trickiness scores from the OSL games I play gets to anyway.

HOWEVER

It appears that MyStats Shooter Factor is based on all my Skill League games - combining the OSL and Premier League stats this month.

So my Shooter Factor in MyStats is not reflecting just the OSL games.

As I play totally different strategies in either league, and as the Premier League games NEVER count towards the Shooter Leaderboards, why are they included in the MyStats Shooter factor?.

Have I got this right?

Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Hey Ed, I always thought that the 'Shooting Stats' only applied to the Open League and that the 'My Stats' feature in your profile reflected the overall stats for all the leagues but I'll ask and get a definitive answer. I'll post it here in a few days Raiser umbup:

Comment

I found the same thing when I got bumped to the Premier league.
      I am now safely back in the open league where like you Eden, it is much more compatible with my schedule.

Comment

Hey Ed & fubarcdn, I've got some clarification on this as follows: 1. Only Open League leaderboard participants can be included in the Shooting Stats leaderboards. (In other words, if a player plays in some Open League tournaments, but is designated as a Premier League player during a particular month, he is not eligible for Shooting Stats during that month.) 2. All the 'My Stats' values are calculated from both Open and Premier League results, the Qualifier league tournaments are not included in 'My Stats'. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.