PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very disappointed in PSO.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disappointed in PSO.

Hello everyone,

I joined PokerSchoolOnline recently as i saw the bankroll builder promotion while playing freerolls on Pokerstars. When i first heard that i am eligible for the promotion, i was very excited.

I completed the first step of the promotion in no time at all and got my first bonus. After that, i finished step 2 and was suddenly told that i am no longer eligible for the promotion.

I proceeded to contact PSO Admin as told and was shocked to find out that the reason i am ineligible is because my account has a connection with another account. I was told that multiple accounts from the same household or with matching ip address cannot participate in the promotions. I was told that the decision is final and PSO Admin seems to stop replying my messages when i tried to explain.

This is fking ridiculous as i am the only one playing poker in my house and i have only one pokerschoolonline account. I wouldn't be so angry if i'd violate the rules and regulations but the fact that i did nothing wrong and got banned from participating in the bankroll builder makes me very angry and disappointed in the admins.

Hello, Please send a PM to 'PSO ADMIN' They are they only ones that can help you with this as you have been told already. Cheers, Raiser umbup: ***Closed***

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.