PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vietnamese with pokerstars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnamese with pokerstars

My English restricted , pls understand

I lost connection while playing in poker star.

I play hyper tubor - 6 max {$15~$30};

disconnect while star tournament or my turn loop when finish .
    Everything back to normal

I lost $150~$300 , you can see when play hyper .
    I play poker make money

I contact to support explain and refunds my money but don't receive answer
    I'm student free

I don't know how can i say..

Originally posted by StarsVn99 View Post
    My English restricted , pls understand I lost connection while playing in poker star. I play hyper tubor - 6 max {$15~$30}; disconnect while star tournament or my turn loop when finish . Everything back to normal I lost $150~$300 , you can see when play hyper . I play poker make money I contact to support explain and refunds my money but don't receive answer I'm student free I don't know how can i say..
    Hello, Only support@pokerstars.com can help you with this. Please be patient as it can take up to 48 hours for a reply, usually much quicker though Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.