PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intellipoker to here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intellipoker to here...

Hi! ( Hola )

I'm new here and I want to start playing poker, what happens is I enter the intellipoker.es page because I am from Argentina and redirects me to pokerschoolonline ...
    anyone know about this?

thank you very much

Soy nuevo en este lugar y quiero empezar a jugar al poker, lo que ocurre es que entro en la pagina intellipoker.es por que soy de Argentina y me redirecciona hacia pokerschoolonline...
    alguien sabe sobre esto?

muchas gracias

i can only say email PSO via this and explain your problem to them. support@pokerschoolonline.com

Comment

anti5ive is correct, a member can only be a part of one school and if you want to switch to .es please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com as PSO is English only. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.