PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iam not allowed to post a hand for analysis.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iam not allowed to post a hand for analysis.

Hello,
    I'am trying to create a new topic in:
    Advanced NLHE Cash Game Reviews (10NL Plus) as to analyze a hand.

I get the message :
    Invoked79, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have Chromestar status which is a prerequisite for being able to post in that topic.
    Thank you in advance for your reply

Hi Invoked79! If you recently got to chromestar, it can take up to 72 hours for it to show up in the system. If this is not the case, please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to help get this corrected. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes that's the culprit right there. Ok I will have to wait then. Thank you umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.