PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have difficulty with posting in Russian section of Poker School

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have difficulty with posting in Russian section of Poker School

Hello!
    When I try to login into russian pokerstarter, it sends me here and I can't post or login to Russian section. Would the mod copy the next post to topic and confirm it's coming from me please?

http://www.pokerstarter.org/forum/sh...d=1#post872572

"iBreakU_U - Igor, confirm my participation"

and feel free not to bother to fix this problem globally, ain't planning further posting there

Originally posted by iBreakU_U View Post
    Hello!, When I try to login into russian pokerstarter, it sends me here and I can't post or login to Russian section. Would the mod copy the next post to topic and confirm it's coming from me please? http://www.pokerstarter.org/forum/sh...d=1#post872572 "iBreakU_U - Igor, confirm my participation"
    Hello iBreakU_U, You can only be a member of one Poker School at any one time. If you would like to join the Russian school instead of the English school please email support@pokerschoolonline and one of the Support Team will help you change over Regards, Raiser umbup:

Comment

ok, will do
      for now can u copy my post to the topic please? it's a bit urgent as far as I understand

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakU_U View Post
        ok, will do for now can u copy my post to the topic please? it's a bit urgent as far as I understand
        Sorry, I can't post in the Russian School as I'm a member of the English school. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.