PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournament problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament problem

Hey when I click Launch on pokerstars its saying the requested ink could not be opened.Click here to know more about pokerstars click to launch feature. I clicked it and its just going to first pokerstars page, how I can register to poker school online?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...ampaign=league launched by that Page

Hello,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

You will need to contact support@pokerstars.com to find out why the link from their main client to pokerschool doesnt work.
    Last edited by wiltshireman; Tue Jul 15, 2014, 09:29 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

video does nothing to answer the OP's launch question .
      having the same problem.

Problem Links have urls like "pokerstars://tournament/xxxxx" which firefox does not understand.

So if two people are having the same problem maybe you can post the solution here to help the others that are bound to come along soon.

thanks
      Last edited by qonop; Thu Jun 18, 2015, 02:17 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Hello @qonop Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there! for any problems with links, contact support@pokerschoolonline.com Thank you. Good luck at the tables.

Comment

Hello @qonop & @greent0m These click launch links only work for PokerStars.com players. They do not work for .EU, .UK, .ES players etc. To find the League tournaments quickly you need to go to the tournament lobby at PokerStars and then search for 'Open League' in the search field. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I salute Pokerstars I wish to extend my salute to the support of pokerstars to paying attention those players doing manifestation during the tournament, and I am one among the victim of this unfair playing, recently pokerstars identify the offensive and take action base on the violation of those players against our Terms and policy of use. I am very happy that I was credited a refund onto my account and now I would like also to express my full support to pokerstars for being aware all the time, now my overwhelming trust and confident to pokerstars. Thanks pokerstars support Team and to the Pokerstars Game Integrity Team. @ferds1

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.