PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting hand chart and pot odds chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting hand chart and pot odds chart

What happened to the downloadable pdf versions?

I'm trying to print them off and get the starting hands chart on one side of A4 paper and the odds chart on the other.
    On the same side if possible.
    I don't know how to use programmes very well but i remember i managed to do it with the pdf version.
    Are they still available? i can't find them anywhere.

Thank you.

Hi thephoenix11, HERE is the pdf starting hands chart that is located in the Cash Game course under Pre Flop Essentials. I hope this is the one that you want. You might also like to have a look at this THREAD for another hand starting chart, prepared by PSO member RockerguyAA. Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks,

Rather an interesting chart, that i will use when playing today.

I guess the debate is round when is it best to min raise or raise by a certain %. Ive always done so
      with 2/3 of the pot.

Shimmmy

Comment

Thanks Hoky.

That's the old chart. The newer chart doesn't seem to be available for some reason but thanks anyway.

Gonna check out the other one when i'm back to my days off.

Thanks a lot though

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.