PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quiz eligibility?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz eligibility?

Hi,

I'm new to both PS and PSO, have made a couple of deposits so far. I'm finding that I'm getting the "not eligible" pop-up for each course quiz. Are there quizzes/promos that I am eligible for?

Thanks!

(Still working on the courses and doing the quizzes is super helpful

Originally posted by dhhy View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to both PS and PSO, have made a couple of deposits so far. I'm finding that I'm getting the "not eligible" pop-up for each course quiz. Are there quizzes/promos that I am eligible for?

Thanks!

(Still working on the courses and doing the quizzes is super helpful
    Hi there,

Please note that you will first need to fill out the Real Money Form (name, address, etc.) in your PokerStars account in order to be able to take the quiz. To fill out this form, please click on the 'Cashier' and then select the 'Cashout' button to complete the following information that will be requested:

• Title
    • First and Last Name
    • Street Address
    • City
    • Zip / Post Code
    • Country

As soon as you have updated all the account details you will be able to go ahead and take the quiz.

Should you need further assistance with this, please contact support@pokerstars.com

***moved to support forum***

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
      Hi there,

Please note that you will first need to fill out the Real Money Form (name, address, etc.) in your PokerStars account in order to be able to take the quiz. To fill out this form, please click on the 'Cashier' and then select the 'Cashout' button to complete the following information that will be requested:

• Title
      • First and Last Name
      • Street Address
      • City
      • Zip / Post Code
      • Country

As soon as you have updated all the account details you will be able to go ahead and take the quiz.

Should you need further assistance with this, please contact support@pokerstars.com

***moved to support forum***

Hmm, that was done upon set up of my account, so doesn't seem to be the issue.

Comment

Hmm, that was done upon set up of my account, so doesn't seem to be the issue.

Also, i've already completed all quizzes up to Omaha.

Comment

Also, i've already completed all quizzes up to Omaha.
          Ok then, please take a screenshot of the error message you are getting and send it to support@pokerschoolonline.com One of the techs will look into this for you Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.