PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing a Post.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing a Post.

I have a challenge thread in the forum,(http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...to-achieve-SNE) and Im coming back to poker after a year. The reason why: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...907#post521907.

All this is to ask something about how to edit my inital post.
    In the initial post I used to make updates.
    Today i tried to edit that post, but the EDIT buttom dont show up anymore.
    Is this because the thread is old?
    How do I fix it? I wouldnt like to make a new thread,but use this old one. But if this is impossible its fine.
    Can you teach how to edit my inital post, if possible?

Hello, After 24 hours you will not be able to edit a post. In order to update your thread you will need to copy and paste your opening post into a new reply on the thread and add the additional information you need into a new post Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi GroundBurst!

As I replied in your thread, posts are only able to be edited for a given period of time.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        Hello, After 24 hours you will not be able to edit a post. In order to update your thread you will need to copy and paste your opening post into a new reply on the thread and add the additional information you need into a new post Cheers, Raiser umbup:
        Ty royalraise85... Ill do it. Cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          Hi GroundBurst!

As I replied in your thread, posts are only able to be edited for a given period of time.

John (JWK24)

TY very much JWK24...

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.