PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football fever not working.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football fever not working.

Like the title says, I log in and open the pokerstars lobby and press the "football fever" button only to see a wall of text.

It doesnt work.

The same thing happens when I launch PSO from the pokerstars lobby, it doenst work.
    Last edited by Crumblepie; Thu Jun 19, 2014, 08:54 PM.

Hi Crumblepie,

Try closing and re launching the client lobby from a different browser. These things are working for me using IE11. If that does not work, please contact support@pokerstars.com.

Joss
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Thu Jun 19, 2014, 09:57 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello my Twin.

Ok just joking we r not realy twins i call u so couse we have the same problem.I found out that myne seems to be fine when i press that litle button( in the Table below the instant hand replay button ) while im still playing.

Comment

It is back to functioning normally

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.