PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict the Score - Q&A Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict the Score - Q&A Thread

Hello, If you have any questions about the 'Predict the Score' promotion please ask them in this thread. Raiser umbup:

predict the score

may i know the next matchup teams or the whole schedule

Comment

Originally posted by arlelajay View Post
      may i know the next matchup teams or the whole schedule
      New matches will be posted daily at least 5 hours before kick-off. Keeping checking the forum regularly for the latest line-ups. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

thank you

Comment

Is it necessary to share my prediction via social media in order to win the tickets? Or can I just post the score, without sharing?

Comment

Nevermind, I see my answer is in the topics themself.

Comment

When will the tickets be credited? I have not received mine yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SeedsofSatan View Post
                When will the tickets be credited? I have not received mine yet.
                Hi guys, There was a delay crediting these tickets, apologies about that. We will try to get them credited today or tomorrow at the latest Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                  Hi guys, There was a delay crediting these tickets, apologies about that. We will try to get them credited today or tomorrow at the latest Cheers, Raiser umbup:
                  Im glad it's not just me then . Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SeedsofSatan View Post
                    Im glad it's not just me then . Thanks.
                    No worries These should be credited now, please check and sorry again for the delay. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.