PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

checking back the nuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checking back the nuts

Is this worth reporting?

seen it done a few tiimes, you should call the tournament director, they should miss an orbit

Comment

How do you call the tournament director?
      Is that the same as the moderator?
      He's still at my table

Comment

sorry i was only joking, im not sure you can do anything about this....

Comment

OK lolollo

Comment

Report and write as a reason stupidity.

Comment

Take the hand history and send to support@pokerstars.com. Tell them what happened.. that IS soft play and it is something that is not allowed.

John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Maybe he was looking to check raise 6th street
                but seriously sometimes its just a missed hand playing multiple tables.Unless there is a similar history between the players not much is done.

Comment

Originally posted by justletme142 View Post
                  Maybe he was looking to check raise 6th street
                  but seriously sometimes its just a missed hand playing multiple tables.Unless there is a similar history between the players not much is done.
                  you are supposed to bet on river with nuts (live games defo) but as you say only if there is history between the 2 will stars do anything but a warning for soft play. he can easily say missclick multitabling etc.

its supposed to stop friends/associates colluding.

Comment

Definitely report, even if you think nothing will be done. At the very least, they will get a friendly email with some education about the situation. I'd like to think in most cases this is just innocent, not an intentional soft play (cheating), but if they aren't made aware then it's a mistake that will be repeated. umbup:
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.