PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDIT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT

Could Pokerstars please put an edit option in the home games for errors when we make the games, it is a pain in the arse having to cancel and redo and then all the emails everyone gets for nothing. A simple edit on a game would be much much nicer.
    Thanks
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
    Could Pokerstars please put an edit option in the home games for errors when we make the games, it is a pain in the arse having to cancel and redo and then all the emails everyone gets for nothing. A simple edit on a game would be much much nicer. Thanks
    Now this is a good idea, makes perfect sense. I'll send an email to support and see what comes back Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello Paul,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have forwarded your email to a Home Games Support Supervisor for their review and response. You will receive a reply as soon as possible.

Your patience is appreciated, and thank you for choosing PokerStars.

Regards,

PokerStars Support Team

Comment

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have forwarded your idea to our Poker Room Management Team for their review.

Please keep in mind that we receive thousands of emails containing ideas, suggestions and feedback each month, so unfortunately we cannot respond on the merits of every one. However, we read every single email and give each suggestion careful consideration.

We really appreciate the time you have taken to suggest improvements to PokerStars. Many of the features in our software were developed following suggestions received from our players.

Please let us know if you have any other ideas or questions, and thanks for playing at PokerStars!

Regards,

PokerStars Support Team

Comment

EDIT

Thanks for sending this idea forward this is something that frustrates so many people using home games, us that are making them and the poor members getting so many emails if an error is made that it goes to the deletion pile instead of them reading it , and I don't blame them sometimes its overwhelming the amount of email fro home games.
          2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Chilli

I hope PS pick up on your idea, as you may know, i create some of the PSO RM home games, and mistakes are im afraid inevetable, as you suggest it would be nice to be able to edit a game instead of having to publish, cancell, and then re creat to ammend the error. Im sure that members would love not to have notification by email each time an error is made, but dont forget that members can elect not to receive email notification of home games.

Good luck at the tables

Tony

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.