PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ownership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ownership

I am just curious and the answer to this means nothing but is poker school online owned by Poker Stars?
    By the way I spend a lot of the time when i am at the tables promoting PSO because I think that it is educating marginal players to become better and in the position to increase the rwake that PS earns.

I am sure PSO is owned by PokerStars.PSO is a great tool to help any player with their game and a chance to talk to other players in the cummunity.I just won a bracelet in the PSO Series in event number two.was alot of fun
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

PSO is owned by The Rational Group, The a Rational Group also owns Stars and Full Tilt.

Comment

Originally posted by fubarcdn View Post
        I am just curious and the answer to this means nothing but is poker school online owned by Poker Stars?
        Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
        PSO is owned by The Rational Group, The a Rational Group also owns Stars and Full Tilt.
        Bhoylegend's reply is correct. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you'll see '© Copyright 2014 Rational Services Limited'. Also referred to in the Terms and Conditions. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.