PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with definition--Showdown win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with definition--Showdown win

Hi, as far as the tabulation of statistics in the PSO leagues is concerned I am trying to determine what exactly a win at showdown is defined as. When reviewing my hand histories for the preceding day and comparing them to My Stats reporting I noticed that a hand I had been a co-winner on at showdown was not tabulated as a win. It clearly counted as going to showdown, though, and my showdown win rate decreased on account of this (counted exactly as a loss would). Interestingly when one reads the hand history for the hand both players are named as winners of the hand (does not say there isn't a clear winner) in the reporting. Can anyone confirm or clarify this? Is there a difference, as far as calculations are concerned, that is not consistent with the language used in the reporting?
    Last edited by cleobuddy; Sun May 25, 2014, 08:11 PM.

Hi
    suggest that you ask support@pokerschoolonline.com They will be able to give you a definative answer.

Good luck at the tables.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.