PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Podcast - Win Tickets!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Podcast - Win Tickets!

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/articles/en/Promo%20600x200/podcast_600x200.jpg[/IMG]
    Hello, Very soon we will record a new episode of the PokerSchoolOnline Podcast and on the show we will be talking about the topic of 'Dealing with Aggression in Poker'. We want to hear your questions about this topic. Do you find it difficult playing aggressive opponents? Do you find that you lose money when you try to play aggressively? What would you like to know about play aggressive poker profitably? Email your questions to forum@mypokerschoolonline.com and include 'Podcast' in the subject line. If we read your question out on the next show you will win an $11 Sunday Storm ticket!
    But Hurry! You need to email your questions to us before May 24th.
    If you've missed the last episode of the Podcast you can catch-up with it HERE We look forward to hearing from you! Raiser umbup:

Lufidu

Why i loose 90%games when I play on the rules at poker school.Poker program is not correct because
    this program can't given card after flop correctly.Player with 4,10 go to allin and win.My A,A in out.What's wrong ?

Comment

Hi guys, Don't forget to include your PokerStars username in the emails There's a lot of emails coming in and a good amount of them have no username. We can't award a prize if we don't know who you are Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by lufidu View Post
        Why i loose 90%games when I play on the rules at poker school.Poker program is not correct because
        this program can't given card after flop correctly.Player with 4,10 go to allin and win.My A,A in out.What's wrong ?
        T4 has 14% equity, even more if you are doomswitched, which it sounds like you are.

I am going to give thought to an aggressive question!

Comment

Hey guys, Time is running out if you want to get your question to us for the next show (see opening post above) You could win an $11 Sunday Storm ticket and don't forget to include your PokerStars username in the email Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Lose and Loos

First try on Money Play Almost lose. Plz give me a sagestion.

Regards.

Bill Smith

Comment

Hi Bill,

I'd suggest that you study our poker courses and take the quiz at the end of each lesson before trying a hand at the real money games. >>click here<<

By doing this, it will ensure you have a solid foundation for the basic and intermediate fundamentals of poker.

CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

How wide of a range is best when you defend blinds with when a player to your right always raises when you're in the blinds?

Thanks

RickyG83

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.