PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars client crashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars client crashing

Hey guys,

Sorry to be a bother but my pokerstars client keeps crashing as soon as i log in (sometimes even before i log in). This has never happened before, what can i do to fix this? Also, i was playing 2NL FR, will i still be seated/paying blinds indefinitely or is there a back-up mechanism? I was in the middle of a hand.

Thanks in advance,
    Byblosflare

Hi Byblosflare,

This is an unusual problem, I'm not quite sure what the problem could be. I'd suggest firstly restarting everything and perhaps try running PokerStars as an administrator. If that doesn't work then your best bet is to reinstall the client. A bit of a pain, I know, especially if you have custom setting but I can't think of any way around it. Hope you get the problem fixed!

Also don't worry about still being seated. Once you have been logged off/disconnected for a certain amount of time you become removed from the table(s).

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for your reply, it seems to be working properly today so hopefully the issue doesn't re-appear!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.