PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads up knockout tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up knockout tourney

(hope this is the right place to post this!)

Over the last week or two I've been playing in the £10.50 No limit Hold'em super knockout heads up tourney.

I'm getting mighty annoyed with it. A great little tourney spoiled by the people being given byes if there aren't enough people to balance the tables.

Byes are fine in normal tourneys but in a knockout format all your doing is fining the people you give byes. For each knockout you get $5. If for instance there are 4 rounds and you win the tourney you get $25 (4 knockouts plus your own bounty). If you get a bye you can only win $20 in bounties (three knockouts plus our own). This is clearly unfair. Its even more annoying in the tourney that is currently running. I was the 9th person to sign up for it well over half an hour before it started but because the draw for byes is random I got a bye while someone who registered a minute before the start got to play. That's surely unfair too.

Could byes be taken from these type of tourneys and just refund anyone who registers in the void between levels?

Thank you

Max.

Hello MaxBeckett

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Thanks for your post, suggest you contact support@pokerstars.com with your suggestion, im sure they will help you.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

Good luck at the tables

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.