PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for the PSO MODS and players alike

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the PSO MODS and players alike

Hello guys.Just wanted to know when did using up the avail time before making a play consider stalling?And when did this ever become a violation of PSO rules? I thought It was also a known and openly discussed strategy being used by most of those who consistently on the top spots of the LB. Im asking this becoz my brother bwenas_me says hes being ban for stalling!!!! What the hell is going on here? Why did PSO do that to him only,when there are lot of known PSO players who always play like that,using up the avail time before making a fold or a play. Hell ,I Even try to use that strategy but its not really my style,its way too boring,and It just dont work for me!

note:pokerstars support know we are brothers. so u better ask them if u have questions about that subject
    Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by bokyaw View Post
    Hello guys.Just wanted to know when did using up the avail time before making a play consider stalling?And when did this ever become a violation of PSO rules? note:pokerstars support know we are brothers. so u better ask them if u have questions about that subject
    Hi there, You've already answered the question yourself. Anything that happens in the client regarding the way a poker hand is played is a PokerStars matter. They would welcome your feedback and please send it to support@pokerstars.com PokerSchoolOnline has no influence over the decisions of PokerStars. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

true MOD. but he said he was ban in PSO only. He can still play on stars. So its easy to assume that PSO have something to do with that,but if Im mistaken,Im sorry makig a thread for that. But since its done,might as well get an answer to those questions above as well
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

If that is actually true, I think they actually took way too long into introducing a form of justice.
        Clearly players who were, are, will slow fold every hand get an unfair advantage against those who won't.
        So yeah I wouldn't mind that happening into a regular tournament, but calling something skill league and accepting that unfair edge who has nothing to do with skill, was at least laughable and demoralizing to the other players.
        Although obviously it will be subjective and people may be wrongly banned, I support it 100% and don't even mind if I get banned in the future.
        But that's really bad for your friend bokyaw and I guess PSO could had made a thread warning for it in advance.

Comment

Yeah,I agree GP. Personally, I really dont like playing with anyone using that style,its not fun at all. but we all know its a working to some. I said to some,coz its never worked for me lol. Hes my bro BTW
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

true MOD. but he said he was ban in PSO only. He can still play on stars. So its easy to assume that PSO have something to do with that,but if Im mistaken,Im sorry makig a thread for that. But since its done,might as well get an answer to those questions above as well
            That is NOT true. But we do not discuss a members bans in a public forum, we only discuss on a one to one basis with the member involved. If bwenas_me has an issue please ask him to email forum@mypokerschoolonline.com Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
              That is NOT true. But we do not discuss a members bans in a public forum, we only discuss on a one to one basis with the member involved. If bwenas_me has an issue please ask him to email forum@mypokerschoolonline.com Cheers, Raiser umbup:
              My apologies sir, I asked him about that, and he said he cant actually play on stars,and not only with PSO!! But still,He said he was ban from pso opl players complaints for stalling so I still hope he was not being single out for that reason alone coz he wins most of the tyms he play on OPL
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

My apologies sir, I asked him about that, and he said he cant actually play on stars,and not only with PSO!! But still,He said he was ban from pso opl players complaints for stalling so I still hope he was not being single out for that reason alone coz he wins most of the tyms he play on OPL
                Certainly not by us, like I said above we have no infulence over this and PokerStars contact these players directly and deal with them, PokerSchoolOnline have no say or part in it. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Feel free to close this thread MOD
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

**closed**
                    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.