PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$2.20 ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2.20 ticket

Hello PSO Support Team,

Last year I earned some tickets through the Poker School Monthly Leaderboards.

I used some but didn't do so well with them, so I decided to save my final $2.20 ticket until I got more confident in my play and the game type I prefer were at a more convenient time for me.

The other day, I was checking my tickets via the requests tab, as I have acquired some School Pass tickets, and noticed that the $2.20 one that I had been saving had disappeared.

When it was listed amongst my tickets, there was no expiry date alongside it so I assumed it was good for ever.

My questions are....Do these promotional tickets expire after twelve months ? and if not, where did this ticket go ?

I hope someone can shed a little light on this for me.

Thanks in advance.

Bill.
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Hey Bill, You'll need to contact Support, they can check these things for you support@pokerschoolonline.com Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.