PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

delete account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete account

is it posiblle to delete own account becouse i lose to much time and money on this site(also play on full tilt where i earn well ) i think this is great site but i get to many bad beat in two last weaks so thet hurts my bankroll

i wont after this month ( in dey 02.06.2014 )to delete account so thet i can not get in temtation to put some more money again

so please help me and show me the way

Originally posted by corona_sb View Post
    so please help me and show me the way
    Hi there, Simply contact support@pokerstars.com and they will be able to assist you with this. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Why not transfer any money to full tilt and uninstall Stars. Then never download it again. But to be honest , Bad beats are because of the cards and the cards are the same everywhere.
      All the pokerstars rigged nonsense is created by bad losers.

Comment

There are self exclusion options in place to protect you

Just self-exclude for the period you feel comfortable and then you cant play

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.