PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100$ free roll ticket trew twitter wont work....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100$ free roll ticket trew twitter wont work....

After sharing your post I listened to the scoop podcast but the "register" button never showed up...the guy running your Twitter redirected me here....

Hello anitatoke420

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Hi anitatoke420, Instructions for using the 'Share and Win' promotion can be found here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Share-and-Win Please follow the instructions carefully. If the 'Register' button does not appear after you've shared the Tweet please try using a different web browser. The FireFox web browser works best. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

The same thing happened to me last month, but PSO support was able to help.

Now it is happening again this month!

I follow the instructions exactly, but the "register" button never appears.
        I have updated Flash player, and I use Firefox.
        Still no luck.....

Comment

what??

How does this answer my question...

Comment

Thnx for the advice dude

Comment

Keep trying and let me know if you get your ticket. I have emailed PSO support but no reply yet. Try support@pokerschoolonline if you don't get it to work...... Good luck! umbup:

Comment

So Google chrome won't work?

Comment

Will do

Comment

Maybe......I've tried Explorer and Firefox, no luck....

Comment

Still no luck getting it to work, and PSO support of no help so far.
                      I know I am eligible since I received a ticket last month.

Maybe they're just trying to see how many times I tweet without giving me a ticket.

Last month it wouldn't work, Bjorn of PSO Support suggested I update my Flash player and then use Firefox to log in. I did that and it worked fine. Great work by Bjorn!!!!!

I think it's just a glitch. But every time I listen to that Podcast is 45:06 I'll never get back.
                      I think I can recite it by heart by now......

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.