PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scoop warmup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoop warmup

hello...why cant I register for scoop warmup? I got a ticket,late reg is 30min,now tournament is 18min runing but I cant register for it?

because its filled
    Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

but now is 6K players left

Comment

I'm afraid the tournament is capped at 9000 entrants. This number was reached before the late registration period was over so entry was then closed.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm still hanging in there. It looks like cash payouts for 1800 places. Can someone explain what the 135 SCOOP tickets added are? Thanks. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
            I'm still hanging in there. It looks like cash payouts for 1800 places. Can someone explain what the 135 SCOOP tickets added are? Thanks. umbup:
            Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
              Originally posted by didanz View Post
              Good question.
              LOL you need to look harder Took me 5 seconds to find it http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ars-SCOOP-2014

Comment

Thanks Sand,

I missed that.

Anyway it was a crap shoot. Took a 10c Add-On came 1620th for 13c, bust out AQ < A9.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.