PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legal Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Software

Just want to check and make sure I can try this out. It is called poker coach and it is listed with a note that says-program has limited features when PS client is open and I just want to be sure that what I am using is O.K...I had sat in a live training class and Dave had mentioned that what he was using was not allowed with the PS client open but O.K. for post game analysis.With all you guys do for us I want to let you know it is appreciated and want to double check my use of this program.(got a free trial and want to check it out) THANKS PS SECURITY SQUAD.

Hi there, You'll find a complete list of what is and isn't allowed by PokerStars with this link: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/ I see a program called 'Poker Coach' on the acceptable list. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Gracias mate.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.