PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I hide a poster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I hide a poster?

Hello,

How do I disregard, i.e. select a poster so that I can’t see his posts anymore?

This would be me. Check your messages.

I don't think you can ignore specific posters but if i've offended in any way i apologise and if you think it's serious enough then you are free to report me.

GL at the tables.

Comment

nothing to do with you.

Comment

Hello brave,

If you go to your mailbox aka PMs

Towards the top you will have 3 buttons
        Go to
        Mail box
        Last post

If you click on Mail box 5th choice down says "IGNORE LIST" click on that

Then add PSO id and click ok

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by braveslice View Post
          Hello,

How do I disregard, i.e. select a poster so that I can’t see his posts anymore?
          I'd try not looking at their stuff. You choose what to read on any forum.

But letting people get under your skin on the felt is a major leak called TILT. I suggest you practice not letting what other people say bother you. If they get annoyed, takng their chips is very satisfying.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.