PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hey guys.

I've recently started making posts and commenting on posts.j

I'm not sure if this is the right part for this question but here goes.j

I can find posts i've made myself no problem but i'm struggling to keep up with the posts i've commented on to check them for updates etc etc.

How can i search for any posts that i have either started or commented on and get them in one list please.

this is just so i can keep track easier.

Thank you in advance.

Thomas.

** moved to PSO support **

Hi thephoenix11,

If you look to the menu bar above the forums, you will see "go to" at the left. Click on this and find "subscriptions" and you will be able to manage the forums you would like to track.

Hope this helps.

Joss
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Thu May 01, 2014, 08:53 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks i've had a look but unfortunately i'm not subscribed to any of the threads i may have commented on.

I've looked in my settings (since i was there) and seen that i was on the default setting and have changed it to subscrive auto when i comment. I think.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to backtrack so i might have to do that for my recent posts.

Hopefully this reply will test the subscrive setting change.

Thanks for your help.

Still need to find the threads i've commented on beforenow though

Comment

Ok so the settings change has worked and i now subscribe to posts i've commented on or created but as i feared it doesn't backtrack.

Suppose i'll have to manually find them and subscribe.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

ok how do i subscribe to a thread without posting a comment?

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.