PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

premier skill legua

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premier skill legua

i have finish open legua 350 i have <20 fpp.do i`m gone win the ticket for this mounth premier legua?

Originally posted by Tomba772 View Post
    i have finish open legua 350 i have <20 fpp.do i`m gone win the ticket for this mounth premier legua?

Hi TOMBA772

If you DID NOT earn 20VPP within the month of April, then you will not be issued a ticket for May's PREMIER LEAGUE regardless of finishing position.

You stated that you have less-than twenty ("...I have <20 fpp..."), so I do not think you will receive the invite.

Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.
    Hope this helps,

KYA

Comment

Spot on

Hi Tomba

KYA is correct - you need 20 VPP in the current month for promotion whereas you need 20 VPP in the previous month to win the higher prize.

Everything is explained here.

Kev.

Comment

Hi Tomba,

I'm afraid Kickin and KG are correct, you will not be eligible for the Premier League as you need to have earned more the 20 VPPs to qualify.

Thanks KG for linking the info on it.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.